Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipper uses Dupont Spinners
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i simply fulfilled a friendly request.  Smile  neither the bullets nor the gun were by my hand.

oh, so that's your spin? I think you'd be better of trying the more proven temporary insanity.
What do you mean..temporary?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=65]Bobgun[/user] wrote:
Quote:(Thanks Skip, very nice sticks.  The Fonseca robusto from ISOKW looks especially inviting.)

Ha! Got someone else using the correct and proper term for the island down south. Hope it catches on...

ScoopKW
ScoopKW Wrote:[user=65]Bobgun[/user] wrote:
Quote:(Thanks Skip, very nice sticks.  The Fonseca robusto from ISOKW looks especially inviting.)

Ha! Got someone else using the correct and proper term for the island down south. Hope it catches on...

ScoopKW
cuba cuba cuba  why can't we all just say cuba?  is it a secret code if a blind man can figure it out?  Smile
for the same reason we say: "dis" & things like that? (brain fried, can't think of more now)
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
ScoopKW Wrote:[user=65]Bobgun[/user] wrote:

ScoopKW
cuba cuba cuba  why can't we all just say cuba?  is it a secret code if a blind man can figure it out?  Smile
If we're going to abbreviate -- may as well abbreviate correctly.

There are like 500 islands south of Miami.

There are like 3 south of Key West.

Would some of the people who have visited Key West please chime in and say why ISOKW is far more appropriate than ISOM?

Thanks...

ScoopKW
Key West
The Conch Republic
personally I like Qbah
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:personally I like Qbah
So would cigars from there be Qbuns? Wink
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
You could say IWOE (Island West Of Europe) or IOTP (Island Over The Pond) if I decided to blast your door with a hit or 3. I would much rather it was just called Scotland though, so I imagine that Cuban folks would much rather you refered to the Island as Cuba.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
DJohnson Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:personally I like Qbah
So would cigars from there be Qbuns? Wink
No, silly... q-bins Tongue