Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipper's Mother
She lives on in the memories of all she has touched. My biggest void is the emptiness where once I took care of her.

As for right now, trying to cancel her social security, my dad's pension, bank accounts, credit cards, etc... this is a full time job. Heck, I cant even get the cable turned off...

oh... and the house, the utilities, all those doctor bills (so far over $500 of uncovered bills have come in)... (her morphine/med bill was over $35,000 but thankfully this was covered)
This is a stessful time trying to wrap up the loose ends with that big hollow feeling in your heart.  Remember,  we are all there with you, John.  Be strong and then take a break and reflect with a very special cigar.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Skipper let me know if you need anything from me.
Almirante Pirata
Take your time John, and let the memories of your mother in happier times help to ease the pain you have for now.

I think you said it best yourself:

"She lives on in the memories of all she has touched"

She is still with you in soul.

Dave.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Skipper,I am at a loss for words here.Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the passing of your Mother.I'm here if you need me for anything.God bless you Skipper.