Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single malt minatures? Where to buy?
Jimmie likes his malt straight, from a shot glass, with an RZ chaser.

Thats not wrong either by the way.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(09-01-2012, 10:59 AM)Parkster Wrote: Jimmie likes his malt straight, from a shot glass, with an RZ chaser.

It's good for your throat before you go to bed and when you wake up..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-01-2012, 11:15 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 10:59 AM)Parkster Wrote: Jimmie likes his malt straight, from a shot glass, with an RZ chaser.

Well it's certainly better than what you normally coat your throat with.
--Mike
(09-01-2012, 11:15 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

I hear something else is good for that as well, thats why you always room with Tank! hahahahahahahaha
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Hey .... HEY!!!!!!

I've roomed with the Mum ....... aint no spinning there.

Bed at 03:30am ...... up for breakfast at 07:30am ... on the same day. He slept less in a 5 day trip in Vegas than you did in one night in Conn.

Remember Mahk ..... Keith and I had to wake your lightweight ass up to get you to meet up for breakfast before 11am at MoSun, and I had been up from 7am after a globe trotting 5 flights, 3 continents and 4 time zones to get there (straight from the jungle to MoSun, via Johannesburg, Paris, Scotland and London), I'm still waiting for you to "drink me under the table" as you put it, and I'm guessing your buddy is a Koors light kinda guy as well.

Jimmie dont gargle nothing but the finest Rum and Malt.

You still have to put your imagination where your liver is.

Nuff said.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(09-01-2012, 01:24 PM)Parkster Wrote: Hey .... HEY!!!!!!

Bed at 03:30am ...... up for breakfast at 07:30am ... on the same day. He slept less in a 5 day trip in Vegas than you did in one night in Conn.

Remember Mahk ..... Keith and I had to wake your lightweight ass up to get you to meet up for breakfast before 11am at MoSun, and I had been up from 7am after a globe trotting 5 flights, 3 continents and 4 time zones to get there (straight from the jungle to MoSun, via Johannesburg, Paris, Scotland and London), I'm still waiting for you to "drink me under the table" as you put it, and I'm guessing your buddy is a Koors light kinda guy as well.

Nuff said.

Hey I said thats why he rooms with Tank, not you!

And I'm not really sure I ever said I would drink you under the table. Im not that dumb, lol. I know that corks can fit back into the scotch bottles hahahahahahahaha.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(09-01-2012, 01:24 PM)Parkster Wrote: Hey .... HEY!!!!!!

Nuff said.

I don't think you are really helping Jimmie's case... You do wear a skirt...
--Mike
This is coming from a couple of MA dicks.

Like anyone really listens to you guys.

Soon The Dic & Mahk will be walking up the aisle and standing next to each other.

Tell me that ain't true Mike?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-01-2012, 02:50 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: This is coming from a couple of MA dicks.

Like anyone really listens to you guys.

Soon The Dic & Mahk will be walking up the aisle and standing next to each other.

You gut me there.... I am stupid enough to have Mark as my best man.
--Mike
(09-01-2012, 02:50 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Soon The Dic & Mahk will be walking up the aisle and standing next to each other.

This may be true, but both of us will not be standing in front of the JP. I will just be up there in case Mike needs to make a quick exit. Ill have the car running right outside the door. Smile
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"