Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single malt minatures? Where to buy?
So I am getting back into scotches and wondering the best place to buy different miniatures until I decide what to purchase in full bottles. Ideally US vendors would be ideal.
No one around here has them. Went around yesterday looking for them.
Yea, good luck with that... I never seen one but then again I never looked for a small bottle.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-30-2012, 02:57 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yea, good luck with that... I never seen one but then again I never looked for a small bottle.

Same here
Look like it's time to hit a cigar friendly bar. I wish I was closer, I'd join you.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-30-2012, 03:16 PM)tafdom Wrote: Look like it's time to hit a cigar friendly bar. I wish I was closer, I'd join you.

No cigar friendly bars around here. It is against the law to smoke indoors. Only place you can is a cigar shop, but I will check again.
Talk to a shop about doing a scotch event

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

check on ebay....
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
It will cost you a little more than you want, but whenever you go out to dinner, start with a glass of scotch, neat, with ice on the side. That way you can try a bunch of different scotches without having to buy a whole bottle, and you can add ice as needed to see how it changes it.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I always see these little bottles locally at the liquor stores, they are all Indian owned here. There has to be stores online.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”