Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simply Humbled
.. - /  .. ... /  -- -.-- /  .... --- -. --- .-. /  - --- /  -.- -. --- .-- /  -.-- --- ..- /  .- ... /  .-- . .-.. .-.. --..-- /  .-- . .----. ...- . /  -... . . -. /  --. --- --- -.. /  .- - /  -.- . . .--. .. -. --. /  -.-- --- ..- .-. /  .. -.. /  .- /  ... . -.-. .-. . - /  ..-. .-. --- -- /  - .... . /  -- .- ... ... . ...    Cool   [smokin2]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Bob it was an honor being asked to participate with this, it seems like such a small tribute to someone who contributes so much to our forum and sets such a shining example for all of us to follow. Thank you. 

And thank you Mark & Rob for putting this together. Two more shining examples of the Stogie Chat family.
Mark & Rob did a very good job with this...even for a pair of Sox fans Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Simply amazing generosity by all that participated. Congrats Bob, you deserve it, and congrats to all that helped out. Wish I was able to.:?
Bob it was my priveledge to participate in something like this for a man like you.  And your reaction to the card has made me prouder than words can express.  Thanks. 
Bob, you are truly DA MAN! You have been a true BOTL to one Doc and to countless others who have traversed your path. Enjoy.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Well done guys.  Im bummed I couldn't contribute to this one.. had some bills come up that I wasn't expecting.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

If only this would correct the trade imbalance that exists between Bob & I.

You da man, LZ. We luvz ya!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:If only this would correct the trade imbalance that exists between Bob & I.

You da man, LZ. We luvz ya!

"Trade Imbalance"

I love it ...... well said B-Dub.

I reckon every one of us know all about that.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I think I missed something....If I did I am sorry LZ, I would have happily contributed .