Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidekick Slaughter
JR layed the wood to my unsuspecting self while watching the BYU / Oregon game last night with this awesome Christmas gift.  Thanks buddy.

Does anyone have any info on the Gurlha with the shaggy foot a la the pre-embargo?

[Image: simg0001lz7.jpg]
Dang, you're just getting smacked up & down, aren't you? You deserve it, you dirty sum-bitch.Tongue
Damn Jan, great bomb.  Rob you get what you get Wink for smacking everyone else
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
A well deserved hit.  Nice job!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
That's great!
The giving keeps on going!
Nice Rob! I don't know if the Gurkha pre-embargos have been released again as the originals did not have a band. I seen them a local place but did not stop to see what they were.
Tfire136 Wrote:Nice Rob! I don't know if the Gurkha pre-embargos have been released again as the originals did not have a band. I seen them a local place but did not stop to see what they were.
It's not a pre-embargo.  The shaggy foot harkened back to it.  Smile
called gurkha.  evidently it's called the Vintage Shaggy and was released about a week ago. 
Confusedhock:........beautiful cigars, excellent work there Tonto!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
VERY NICE JAN!!!! Smacking the ROBFATHER!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007