Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sergione is going to Chicago
Hey everyone,

I had to say it here on SC. Im going to Chicago for an academic conference. I just found out that saturday morning is the only time i must be present aside from a few other lectures i want to go see but for the most part im pretty free to explore the city

I know Bailey and Kerra are going to be there, we should meet up in the weekend if possible.

Also, can anyone give me a list of Must Do things in Chicago? Ima pick up a cigar at Jack Shwartz for sure, but after that whats up?

Pics will be posted for sure Cool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
travel safe dude and remember, flying ain't no biggie Cool

Looking forward to seeing the pics son
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
(03-12-2012, 01:13 AM)Stands and Looks Back Wrote: travel safe dude and remember, flying ain't no biggie Cool

Looking forward to seeing the pics son

Wrigley field? What you think as a stop, worth it?

and I plan on jack and Coke for the flight, that should settle any nerves Cool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
When exactly are you going?
If there is baseball go to a game.
I have been to both stadiums and had different experiences but both were a blast.

Chicago is a great walking city so take comfortable shoes and a couple of cigars and just start walking.
Almirante Pirata
What part of Chicago are you staying at? What hotel?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Have a great trip in the windy
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Im staying in the Downtown Chicago Hilton.

We are leaving Merced tomorrow at midnight and will be in the windy city at Noon on wednesday
George Carlin
The number one, top of the to do list thing should be meeting up with Denali for a few Thompsons
I like smoking lightning
(03-12-2012, 04:43 PM)carl609 Wrote: The number one, top of the to do list thing should be meeting up with Denali for a few Thompsons

humm with limited time, not sure if I want to spend it on deep-dish-dog rocketsTongue
George Carlin
Son is in Charleston SC now and the wife is in Chicago lol. House is soooooo quiet.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi