Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa.....
This came today from my Secret Santa,Farmingdale NY.I am extremely grateful for this most awesome gift!!!Thank you so much Santa!!!

[Image: Picture010-1.jpg]
Very nice Tommy, I see another Santa has left his droppings, Well done Santa Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Freaking Santa is kicking some ASS this year!  Very nice Santa.  Enjoy them Tommy!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I LOVE it. Even Santa's kicking the Pug! Way to go big guy.

Enjoy Tommy. Those Cubitas look nice.
Very nice indeed and a great Christmas gift to a great brother!.........[cigar]

Good Job Santa! 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Nice Hit Santa!!

See??

Even Santa knows its fun to smack the pug!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very nice hit Santa.... and I noticed some very peculiar here.... Farmingdale, NY, Partagas Blacks, Legends Ashtray, Firebird Lighter, Traveldor....hmmmmmm.....very similar to some of my contents....and also from LI.

HMMMMMM..... Tongue

I think we are on to our "Santas" oh Tommy Boy.... Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
DANG!!!  Merry Frickin' Christmas!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Very nice hit Santa.... and I noticed some very peculiar here.... Farmingdale, NY, Partagas Blacks, Legends Ashtray, Firebird Lighter, Traveldor....hmmmmmm.....very similar to some of my contents....and also from LI.

HMMMMMM..... Tongue

I think we are on to our "Santas" oh Tommy Boy.... Smile

I'm not saying that this actually happened, but, it has been known for packages to be forwarded to different locations to hide the original origins....

.......it could be that it happened in these cases...[Image: naughty.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
ohhh OK there Tonto....Wink
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007