Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save the Environment - Cut back on toilet paper?
Celebrity worship in this country is outta hand.  Everytime I see US magazine on the tabloid rag rack... I think it should be titled THEM.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:come on it's always refreshing, and all too common for that matter, to see another "enlightened" member of the entertainment community wipe thier keister on the hand that feeds her. 

why is it that the ability to form an "e" chord suddenly makes you smarter than the next guy? 
It's a complex neurological phenomenon.  Nobody really understands it, but once you can get your fingers into that shape, the Universe just sings to you.  You then have an obligation to explain it's wonders to the rest of humanity.  Oh yeah, and you wipe your butt cleaner, too.
bartok Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:come on it's always refreshing, and all too common for that matter, to see another "enlightened" member of the entertainment community wipe thier keister on the hand that feeds her. 

why is it that the ability to form an "e" chord suddenly makes you smarter than the next guy? 
It's a complex neurological phenomenon.  Nobody really understands it, but once you can get your fingers into that shape, the Universe just sings to you.  You then have an obligation to explain it's wonders to the rest of humanity.  Oh yeah, and you wipe your butt cleaner, too.
excellent point.  evidently not only does their sh!t not stink but it is less messy as well.  frankly, i applaud sheryl's genius as she has seen that her music really isn't doing anything for her career so she's wisely chosen the j-lo route where her ass is her ticket to ride.