Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa sucked punched The Mum
Damn that hurt, a sucked punch to the back of my head that knocked me out cold. Freaking fat ba$tard caught me off guard.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon and since I have Amazon prime packages have been rolling in for Christmas.

I never expected Santa to hit me at the end of the day in broad daylight but the sneaky son of a gun did. 

I saw the UPS truck pull away and there was a package on my porch. I went out to pick it up and when I woke up there were two boxes. One was what I ordered see the wet shaving thread and the other from Santa. 

The letter:

[Image: 20151218_180815_zps71tioy3j.jpg]
Santa's damage.
Betty as a bodyguard:
[Image: 20151218_180841_zpsbbqgptzz.jpg]

Now you all know I'm a Mumcero (Lancero) whore and of course Santa knows that after all he knows everything.
A box of Tatuaje Mumceros:
[Image: 20151218_180912_zpsb0ba1dec.jpg]
The Tats naked:
[Image: 20151218_180956_zpsfx2vp1mq.jpg]

Now, I'm not gonna tell a fib, I smoked all of these tats at one time and I still have some of them but not all. hey I said I'm a Mumcero whore. I have hundreds of Mumceros in my cabinet. But I have very very few of these and am looking forward to enjoying them. 

You gotta love when one receives a Santa gift but even better when it's a something someone took the time to research.

Thanks Santa, I have to make room for this Christmas present. 
I couldn't fit them in my dedicated Mumcero Humidor:
[Image: 20151218_213146_zps2khxq3tv.jpg]
But was able to squeeze them in the cabinet with the other boxes to keep them company:
 [Image: 20151218_213314_zpsrxe24aqb.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Holy crap!!!!

Now that is some smackdown!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That looks tasty. What a gander at a piece of the mums stash
Very nice! Well done Santa!
More carnage from Santa!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Damn Jimmie, you got screwed...blued...and tattooed with this hit. Very nice!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Ha ha ha the mum got hot hard way to go Santa love it
Very nice!

And hey, you better smoke that L40 I see in your humi before it goes bad! Big Grin

Nice Santa smack on The Mum....it's about time you got smacked around a little!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright