Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Diego Chargers!!!!!
Ok, I thought I would let you guys in on a little story.  I got four tickets to this weekends charger game compliments of Mike Spanos himself.  It helps to rub elbows with the important people.  So the plan is to fly out of Sacramento Sat. morning early afternoon.  Party like rock stars all night and than go to the game and fly home late Sunday.  We are hopping to be able to go down on the field before the game and meet the players but not sure of all the details yet  until we get there.  GO CHARGERS!!!!!!  I am so stooked about this as this is my third NFL game the other two where the 49ers in the nose bleed section.

[Image: IMG_1388.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1391.jpg]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
That is so awesome bro!  I am so jealous!!!!  If you do meet the players shake LT's hand for me and get his autograph!!!!!!  He is THE MAN!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:That is so awesome bro!  I am so jealous!!!!  If you do meet the players shake LT's hand for me and get his autograph!!!!!!  He is THE MAN!
Hell yeah he is who I am hoping to meet if I get the chance as well as pics.  I will try and take as many pics as I can.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
congrats paul.  enjoy those.
Mark, I have some pics for you of LT, and man was that the best game ever.  I was so blown away at the stadium, the seats, just all in all it was a good time.  I will post after I download the pics.  I have over a 100 pics Tongue  Oh and by the way for all you Playboy fans, Kendra from the girls next door was there Tongue  Looking hot as ever.  The pic is not very good cause she was in the owners box.
That was an awesome game!  Congrats bro, you are very lucky.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:That was an awesome game!  Congrats bro, you are very lucky.
Dude, you don't even know the half of it.  I am very thankful for being able to be there when TL broke the record and than the Chargers winning the AFC Championship.  Man I was on cloud 9 the hole day