Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Cristobal Information
scott81425 Wrote:i have a box on the way, sounds like its a good thing i ordered them. i'm not sure of the size (supremo sounds familiar) but it's the san cristi version of a toro. i hope they're delicious.
The are delicious!  Tafdom seems to think so too!  The Guajiro's are my favorite!

class=clicktotextclick on cigar to view larger image

Clasico - 5 x 50

[Image: sc_clasico.jpg]

[Image: clear.gif]

Supremo - 6 x 50

[Image: sc_supremo.jpg]

Guajiro - 6.625 x 46

[Image: sc_guajiro.jpg]

Fabuloso - 6.125 x 52

[Image: sc_fabuloso.jpg]

Monumento - 7.25 x 49

[Image: sc_monumento.jpg]

Maestro - 6 x 60

[Image: sc_maestro.jpg]

[Image: sancristobal_label.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

i have 1.5 boxes left... sounds about right.
I need to try the Guajiro to decide on which box/boxes I am going to get. Hopefully the Tinderbox has some left so I can get Kerra to stop on her way to J-Town tonight.
I'm closer. OH, and cheaper. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

i got my box of supremos tonight. had to light one up. that box is beautiful, and the cigar is fantastic. i'm still sitting here feeling the effects and smiling an hour later. loved it!