Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Antonio lounge
Our youngest son is in basic training in the Air Force outside San Antonio. We will be flying there Christmas Day for his graduation the next day. I have promised him and any one he befriends in basic cigars while there. Can anyone recommend a good lounge in SA that would be a place a bunch of young men that just spent the past 8 weeks in basic would enjoy? If it served "beverages" that would be even better.
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
Send a PM to the:

TheValKitty......she lives in the area.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey, the only place near San Antonio with stogies and drinks is Tobacco Haus in New Braunfels, not too far north of the air force base. It is about a 15 min. drive up 35 from there.
We will check it out. Thank you!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
no problem and congrats to your son.
If you don't mind a little bit of a drive from the base, Finck's on West Ave would work well. They are BYOB and love servicemen and Vets. Grocery store just up the street to the B...
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Of course love, I didn't even think of bringing drinks to Finck's because I so rarely do that. Thanks Odsman.
Great suggestion, we will have to try them both. Thx
Ron White