Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sales
Is it me? Seems like everyday there are some crazy sales out there.
Cigar King seems to be killing it but a few other companies are giving them a run.

Has anyone else noticed?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yeah, I noticed that too.

CK has V Melanios boxes on sale 50% until midnight.

Holts has MasterBlend 3's

CP always has something on sale too.

There are more.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I couldn't wait any longer...just pulled the trigger. Tongue   Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
On what
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(10-30-2020, 09:19 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: On what

A couple of the Master Blend 3s
Dammit...just saw CP has 5er's of LFDs on sale for the next 2 1/2 days

ETA: also My Father 5ers too
Yeah a lot of deals and closeouts on domestics, meanwhile Island cigar prices have skyrocketed.

(10-31-2020, 12:31 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Yeah a lot of deals and closeouts on domestics, meanwhile Island cigar prices have skyrocketed.

Any idea of the reason(s)?
Embargo
Honorary Shield Brother
(10-31-2020, 12:31 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Yeah a lot of deals and closeouts on domestics, meanwhile Island cigar prices have skyrocketed.

Yeah, I was quite happy with the prices I got at the Istanbul airport duty free in March.  Seems like they may be my last major island buys for a while but I have made friends with a local guy up here who's remodeling his house and he always has good box prices on some decently aged stuff  Cool   Seems to me a lot of these places that had ordered for both foot and online traffic are now trying to make up the difference in online sales while also justifying the larger purchases usually associated with online sales by lowering prices aggressively.  Lord knows my humidor is pretty full right now...