Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sabor Havana Cigars
Welcome Gabe!

[welcome]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
For what it is worth,I have made a couple of purchases from Gabriel in the recent past.
His service is A1 and he listens to his customers.
Recently there was some suggestions on ditching fedex for there slow shipping and Gabriel was kind enough to listen and look into different avenue's for better shipping.
He is a nice guy who wont hesitate to call you back if he has any questions about your order and expects you to do the same.
He also mentioned that in the future he will have shopping directly from his website,hopefully very soon!Smile

Welcome Gabriel and as I always say,you will be hearing from me.

Also should mention if there is a problem with a bad stick he will take care of it on your next order or other arrangements can be made.[welcome]

Thanks for the info CP
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
No problem PO,I figured the gang here would like Gabriel and another retailer with some great offers so I asked him to join the nuthouse.

I just wish I knew of him when I lived in Coral Springs Florida back in the day of my youth....although I was into the wrong type of leaf back then.TongueWink

Just read the review of Gabe's link...looks like a very nice place and four locations I know well.Hope to visit in the near future.

Cigar Penguin Wrote:No problem PO,I figured the gang here would like Gabriel and another retailer with some great offers so I asked him to join the nuthouse.

I just wish I knew of him when I lived in Coral Springs Florida back in the day of my youth....although I was into the wrong type of leaf back then.TongueWink

Just read the review of Gabe's link...looks like a very nice place and four locations I know well.Hope to visit in the near future.
Well so far he has put up for sale a couple of nice packages. Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Gabriel,I know you must be busy,but from your experiances you mentioned,you would be a great asset to the community,really hopeing you join in on the conversations.
[welcome][cigar]