Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SURGERY !!!!!
I was good all day no pain BUT now o my f!!ken god the pain im in hello perks[bravo]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:I was good all day no pain BUT now o my f!!ken god the pain im in hello perks[bravo]
sorry your hurting.  get well soon
smoke one and call doc in the morning! i'm sure he want mind. who knows, he may have a suggestion on how to keep the pain down. take care bro![cigar2]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

damn hammerhead....I just saw this!!! I am glad everything went well......ya gotta get back in that limo soon!! HAHAHAHHAHA Smile [thumbsup]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
my whole leg and foot are swollen and my perks are not working any ideas guys?
chris1980 Wrote:my whole leg and foot are swollen and my perks are not working any ideas guys?
Are you keeping it elevated?
chris1980 Wrote:my whole leg and foot are swollen and my perks are not working any ideas guys?

Keep it elevated.

Keep ice on and off.

Get some of Uncle T's meds.

This is normal...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Keep it elevated.

Keep ice on and off.

Get some of Uncle T's meds.

This is normal...
Yeah.....also...don't wait for the pain to become unbareable before you take the pill. Take the pill when you first start to feel pain. Once the pain is that bad...it's harder for the meds to ease it.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
thank you guys so much for the advice[thumbsup]
Chris glad to hear your through the worst of it. Good luck