Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SURGERY !!!!!
Dude! Confusedhock: What an ordeal!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
chris1980 Wrote:Ok guy tomorrow at 11am i go under the knife for my knee ... here we go

What did you do to him Jimmie?   I hope you did not go Tanya Harding on poor Chris.  
US_Tank Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:Ok guy tomorrow at 11am i go under the knife for my knee ... here we go

What did you do to him Jimmie?   I hope you did not go Tanya Harding on poor Chris.  
Na, just a little tap on the knee with the baseball bat.Wink
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
chris1980 Wrote:Yea i am doing that now no more oxy just ty

Tylenol is fine if you want liver failure in a few years.
naproxen or aleve (100% naproxen) is great for swelling. I think Aleve is 200 mg. When I popped a tendon in my leg the doctor put me on 900 mg 3 times a day. The leg swelling went way down, but I ended up with severe stomach issues that took a month to clear up.

When I have swelling issues now I go with 2 Aleve 2 or 3 times a day. Works like magic.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:naproxen or aleve (100% naproxen) is great for swelling. I think Aleve is 200 mg. When I popped a tendon in my leg the doctor put me on 900 mg 3 times a day. The leg swelling went way down, but I ended up with severe stomach issues that took a month to clear up.

When I have swelling issues now I go with 2 Aleve 2 or 3 times a day. Works like magic.
howd that happen skip?  You are supposed to catch the fish, not the other way around!?