Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJS
Awesome news!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
That's great news!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks Jimmie for sending out some news and updates. It is an impossible task to tell everyone whats going on. And thanks to all my SC brothers for keeping me in your prayers. As The Mum said i was released from the hospital after an extra 3 days due to leaking spinal fluid. Worst headache I've ever had (and I get migranes). But I will be out of the office for the next 6 months, 3 doing nothing and 3 work from home light duty kind of stuff! Cigars all around and I can't have one....until this nightmare is over.

Start of a long journey.....

Talk to you all soon, I think I may have some spare time on my hands!! Thanks again boys!!!!

Steve...
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Hey Steve! Great to see that you're home & doing better!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Steve,

Great news that you are home and on the mend. May you continue to improve day by day, Brother!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Steve...any update? How are you doing?