SC Camp Shirt Update
Mac, put me down for 1 black medium...

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

macallan2 Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE

Okay, I got the final pricing per shirt for you all.  Once again, thanks to Eric our gracious host this price is better than I thought it would be.  Here's the price list:

S-XL     $36
2XL      $38
3XL      $39
4XL Confusedhock: $40

Of course, we need to add $5 for shipping.  I might be able to do it cheaper if anyone has any ideas and I'm more than willing to combine shipping for those of you who are able to get together.  So, I have the list of who's asked for what.  Please make your choices by TUESDAY APRIL 1st at 5pm CST!  I'd like to turn the order in ASAP.  Once you know what you want for sure and have posted it here just send a check to me.  If you don't have my address then pm me.  I'll post the list as I have it right now in a new thread for ease.

Again, everyone thank ET for bringing the cost of this down through his generosity!  He's shelling out a hefty sum to help us get this done.
Alright guys, just wanted to remind people that I need all shirt orders by the end of today.Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:If it's not too late, I'd like an XL in black... if not black, then any color...