Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RyJ Cazadores
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:do you mind my asking how you aquire such a cigar? if you don't want to post it in the thread portion, you could pm me with this information.

scott,

it's illegal for a u.s. citizen to consume or purchase cuban cigars.  please see the rules about posting requests for cuban products.

now that being said there are several tremendous n/c sticks that pack a really nice wallop if that's what you're looking to experience.  i'd be more than happy to put together a little care package for you if you'll pm me your addy.

rob
i understand gentlemen, and i wasn't necessarily posting a request for them. thank you for the information provided, i'm going to edit my post to reflect the end to my question, don't want any FBI beating down my door.
scott81425 Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:do you mind my asking how you aquire such a cigar? if you don't want to post it in the thread portion, you could pm me with this information.

scott,

it's illegal for a u.s. citizen to consume or purchase cuban cigars.  please see the rules about posting requests for cuban products.

now that being said there are several tremendous n/c sticks that pack a really nice wallop if that's what you're looking to experience.  i'd be more than happy to put together a little care package for you if you'll pm me your addy.

rob
i understand gentlemen, and i wasn't necessarily posting a request for them. thank you for the information provided, i'm going to edit my post to reflect the end to my question, don't want any FBI beating down my door.

LMAO!!!!

the FBI should scare no one!!!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
scott81425 Wrote:

scott,

rob
Stick around Scott and things will come your way. It won't be the FBI it will be the Department of Homeland Security or their minions..........Wink  Glad to have you here by the way.  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"