Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rumblon - Birthday
Hey fellas, sorry I have been M.I.A. But I am on like 8 forums, from hotrod boards to this one cigar board, to garagejournal to painting, ect and I have to step away or I get nothing done.

I appreciate the Happy B day and 50 at that. I had a few guys over for poker, cigas and scotch last night. I have the front shop, somewhat organized and the cigar hotrod bar to this point. Granite top, tile ipper and the shop look siding. Keggorator ( but I dont do beer, so its for friends, stop on by) a fridge and little humidor or two. Lots more to do, including the possibility of using this 58 plymouth as a couch the back that is for the cigar lounge.

what ya think?

Dave

and thanks again.
[Image: DSCF2431.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2430.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2432.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2435.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2437.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2438.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2441.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2444.jpg]

58 PLYMOUTH
[Image: DSCF2410.jpg]
[Image: DSCF2409.jpg]
The place is looking good. Too bad we didn't see you in Vegas this year.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-03-2011, 09:58 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The place is looking good. Too bad we didn't see you in Vegas this year.

Jimmie, except when I broke my ankle, this shift has been my first shift with weekends off since I left my old agency where I had time and seniority. They just went to a new system, where we will either be off sat sun mon, or tue wed thur and alternate every three month. so I have a 50/50 chance of making it next year. And to be honest, money will be better next time-I HOPE. I really want to make one and have several friends who will come as well who are cigar buds.

Dave.

happy belated...and the cave looks sweet!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Looks great! Happy Birthday!
Looking good!

We'll have to at least get you to come on down into the valley one of these days...

And shouldn't you be just about retired by now? Wink

Happy Birthday
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far