Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rubie Hit His Own
Rubie smacked me yesterday.  I came home to this kick ass package.  Rubie, help me out with the J cigar.  If this is my SS gift we can move it to the santa thread.  Dude, way too generous bro.  It's great lighter and blue is my favorite color.  I'm stoked, wish I could use it this weekend but I am sick and don't feel too good.  Thanks again and happy holidays to you and your family.

[Image: IMG_1533.jpg?t=1166285684]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
very cool. spiffy lighter!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
santa *cough cough* *rubie* gifted me that lighter last year.  absolutely awesome go-to performance.  you will love it.
Awesome Hit Rubie!!!

Great lighter too!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Great smack on PO Rubie. Confusedhock:

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
http://www.StogieFresh.com
No bro, this isn't your ss gift. Just hittin you back. The "J" one is Jericho by Camacho. Hope you enjoy them man! And get well!
Thanks Rubie, like I said way too generous.  And I was sitting on the couch playing with my new ligher Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Very nice hit Rubie.  I need a brain scrubber ,however.  A vision of PO on the couch playing with his...???HELP!!! !EEEYYUUU!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
PO Wrote:Thanks Rubie, like I said way too generous.  And I was sitting on the couch playing with my new ligher Tongue

Yeah man, those lighters are pimp. I think I'll smack a couple people throughout the year with them. Lighters seem to substitute for rare sticks when that someone you're hitting it with has everything anyway. Wink It's hard bombing people with my piddly selection of cigars when they've got their own friggin B&M in their basement...Tongue