Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough Two Days.
(12-16-2010, 12:40 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: wow... What a scare... I'm glad it aint too bad. Is this something that is manageable? Can it be cured without any lasting affects?
When I was younger I had pleurisy, this is supposed to have a lasting affect, but as far as I can tell I've been without symptoms for the last 30 years.
I hope she fares as well.
The cardiologist also mentioned pleurisy but according to him no lasting affects nor a dangerous condition. More of an annoyance like a strained muscle.

Thanks all for the well wishes.

Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Good vibes sent Tony! Hang in there my friend.
Hang in there Brother, I am sure she will be ok
glad nothing really serious man..also glad your both home resting..hope she feels better

Sorry brother! Glad to hear she is doing ok!
--Mike
I hope all is well with your wife good luck man
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
It is good to hear that it turned out to be not as serious as first thought. My prayers are with you!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Wow, glad things are ok buddy....scary stuff!

Take it easy!
This is my boomstick!
Glad it came out OK.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Again thank you all for the well wishes. We're good to go. Everything seems to back to normal. Now we're getting ready for Christmas as it's at our house this year.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.