Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room 101 LTD Namakubi
(09-10-2011, 10:13 AM)jsnake Wrote: Nice mini review. I have been looking everywhere for these and couldn't even find 1. 5 different B&M's in a major metro and no luck. Hope I can at least track down 1 so I can say I tried it. Was really looking forward to this release.

Reviews like this are about as "in-depth" as I get. I leave the real reviews to those who have been in the cigar scene much longer than me.

I know what I like, and when I find that stick I like to post about it.

I am hoping to find some more!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Thanks for the review.
I think Gus found a box of these to split with me today. The problem is there's only a 50% chance that's true and even less of a chance he will actually split the box. Smile
(09-14-2011, 05:29 PM)Dooley Wrote: I think Gus found a box of these to split with me today. The problem is there's only a 50% chance that's true and even less of a chance he will actually split the box. Smile

That's awesome!!!!

Are you splitting a cab of this size, or another?
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Thanks for the review....bought a fiver and have smoked two of them....really like them!!!
Thanks for review. Looks like I have to buy another smoke.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nice review Tim, sounds like I need to try these!
This is my boomstick!
(09-14-2011, 06:13 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
(09-14-2011, 05:29 PM)Dooley Wrote: I think Gus found a box of these to split with me today. The problem is there's only a 50% chance that's true and even less of a chance he will actually split the box. Smile

That's awesome!!!!

Are you splitting a cab of this size, or another?

I'm telling Dooley it's a box of 20 that we are splitting, but it's actually a cab.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
this sounds almost like a flavored cigar?
Got em! Great cigar. I have never been a big Camacho guy but the Room 101s always hit me right. These little guys that Gus and I got are packed with in-your-face flavor. Mr Booth seems to have as good of taste in cigars as he does in jewelry.