Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romeo y Julieta?
I totally agree with Jitz....there are a tremendous amount of new lines out there that are very good to try on top of older lines. I personally would never purchase a RyJ because of that reason. I will list a bunch that come to mind later on.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
This RyJ was one of the first sticks I started on (a whole whopping year ago), and I really enjoyed it. However, I haven't had one since then. Romeo y Julietas tend to have excellent construction with mild flavor yet more flavor than say a Macanudo. They are a great cigar for someone new to cigar smoking. Have you tried the Padilla Hybrid? It is another light cigar with excellent construction and good flavor. Also, they are not every expensive. This would be my suggestion to try.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I'll have one now and then, they are still decent sticks. But as others have pointed out, there are some many others out there that are better for the price...

With one exception...

The RyJ Museum Edition is a freaking amazing smoke... The construction, draw, taste of this stick is simply amazing... I had about a 2.5"-3" ash on it and could not get it to ash... This is one of the few $30 sticks that I would acually pay that for (once in a while)...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Branden....as part of my follow up, some brands I would look into as new brands to try which are very good and at less cost are:

Casa Fernandez Arsenio
Curivari (loving these!)
Nestor Miranda Special Selection
LGC Serie N
Alex Bradley Tempus
Cain

These are some lines besides the obvious heavy hitters that are always a great pick like Pepin, Tatuaje, LFD, etc....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
La Flor Dominicanas are amazing cigars at good prices. If you find a deal, you can get a box of 20 for about $110. Air Benders are a favorite of mine. The double ligero are equally good.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Ran across these and grabbed a couple. Not bad, at $5.95 a stick, but find very little about them on line. When searching I find maduros, regular 1875 etc but nothing matching this band. Anyone tried one?
[Image: romeo004.jpg?t=1309029681]
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi