Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romeo robusto by Romeo y Julieta
Great stick. A ton of flavor. Medium draw. Little peppery on the finish. Holds an ash really well. I would say this is a true medium.(full) Meaning what you start with is what you end up with. To me that's an excellent stick. No soft spots. Puts off very little smoke when you let it sit. But gives you are fare amount after taking a nice steady draw. I must say, for $7.50 I'm blown away. Very easy a $10-$12 cigar. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it.

It is Bommshaker approved! haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was waiting on a review of this stick. My buddy just picked one up the other day but he hasn't smoked it yet. I'll have to get a hold of one myself!
Thanks for the review.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-05-2013, 08:21 PM)pt447 Wrote: I was waiting on a review of this stick. My buddy just picked one up the other day but he hasn't smoked it yet. I'll have to get a hold of one myself!

You won't be disappointed....
The blend did just land at number 3 on the CA-2012 list, albeit as a torpedo. I will admit that I was hesitant to snap up any of the new Altadis stuff.
(01-06-2013, 11:39 AM)Stormin Wrote: The blend did just land at number 3 on the CA-2012 list, albeit as a torpedo. I will admit that I was hesitant to snap up any of the new Altadis stuff.

Thanks for pointing this out. I forgot to do that. That's where I saw first mention of this and had to try one. When the CA guys mentioned it was a bit stronger (fuller) then most of the other stuff out there by RyJ I ran to the store to try one.
Nice review. Always feels good to find a great quality and value balanced stick.
i really enjoy that cigar
it is a nice stick i can say its the first romeo that i have liked an will try again cause the last one i had can't remeber which it was but man it was peppery. will get another one of these.