Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchills
Lucky dogs! Yeah, those are great stogies.

Enjoy.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Lucky dogs! Yeah, those are great stogies.

Enjoy.

Doc

hmmm...i think i shall smoke the one lz sent me....Big GrinBig Grin

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Ok I will burn this one tomorrow so I can talk about this......it is actually from the LZ6 bomb from several months ago....see thats why you never forget a bomb from LZ6. Im still smoking mine
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I have to try one of these, damnit Mason you didn't tell me that these were in the works.  Oh well If  anyone has one to trade let me know although I've already made room in the humi for a box of these and I think they'll fit just fine.  I would really like to try one before I take the plunge though.  Currently have ESG, Stanford's, Anejo's, 100 Anos, Graycliff, opus etc let me know what you want.

[Image: miya_granatella_cigar-1.jpg]
I can send you a couple if you want! PM me if you want some!

Mason
Headley Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:I bought a box as well I smoked one and think they need to rest a while. I wasn't too impressed but I think with some age on them they have a lot of potential.

P.S Ducati, let me know what you think after you smoke one.

I agree with you on the first one I smoked fishhound.  Got it early last year and had one OTT that was good but not great.  HOWEVER, I had another this past weekend and it was a COMPLETELY different experience.  Buttery smooth with RyJ flavors but fuller bodied than any I've had.  Packs a bit of a punch for such a small stick.

Good advice on the box Mason!
I just tried another from that box and it was great. They must have went through a sick period. Night and day diffrence.
chalk another one up for the pernicious influence that is this board. just ordered a couple of boxes of shorts churches that i'll split with a friend. been curious about this stick for a while. just took this thread to push me over the edge. Big Grin