Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocky Patel
I buRPed at the aiRPort.  The peRP is now a coRPse.  We like to caRPool.  nanp is a supeRPimp.

Let's make this interesting.  I challenge you all on the best sentence using the most words containing the letters RP.
His waRPed lifestyle went from RPgs like D&D to full-blown LARP with other geeks, but when the opposing team loaded their firebolts with tuRPentine, we had to hide his coRPse under a taRP.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I just finished having beans and rice with Sergio and Jebus - frprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprpt - excuse me.

What do I win?
Not A Nice Person Wrote:His waRPed lifestyle went from RPgs like D&D to full-blown LARP with other geeks, but when the opposing team loaded their firebolts with tuRPentine, we had to hide his coRPse under a taRP.

NANP™
[cigar]

throw the tarp wrapped, waRPeed laRPer coRPse in the lake to be sluRPed up by some caRP, while serenading him with a funeral haRP.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Magnum PI Wrote:I just finished having beans and rice with Sergio and Jebus - fRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPRPt - excuse me.

What do I win?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin