Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robfather "compensates" the Consigliere
I am humbled by the return fire from the Robfather.  I did not send him stick in anticipation of a return package.  That's just how the Robfather operates.

I'll grab the camera when my wife gets home but what's inside:

LFD Especiale

Perdomo Estate Seleccion (what vitola Rob?)

Padron 26 #6 Maduro (I believe)

AF Hemingway Signature Natural

La Aurora 1495 Corona

Padillla Miami Corona

Thanks so much Robfather.  Never cease to amaze!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Well done Robfather, looks like a great line up.  Now are these for the Consigliere's services WinkBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
these organized crime guys... payin' each other off... meeting up at the bada-bing after work...

all is right in the world this evening.
Headley Wrote:I am humbled by the return fire from the Robfather.  I did not send him stick in anticipation of a return package.  That's just how the Robfather operates.

I'll grab the camera when my wife gets home but what's inside:

LFD Especiale

Perdomo Estate Seleccion (what vitola Rob?)

Padron 26 #6 Maduro (I believe)

AF Hemingway Signature Natural

La Aurora 1495 Corona

Padillla Miami Corona

Thanks so much Robfather.  Never cease to amaze!

That's an ESV monstro maduro Jim.  And the pleasure my friend is all mine.  I'm just hoping to one day competently mimic the art of the bomb that you display time and again. Wink 

Great line up Headley. But do I see a pattern starting, the Firm hitting there own people? Is there a possible change of leadership in the works?
discdog Wrote:Great line up Headley. But do I see a pattern starting, the Firm hitting there own people? Is there a possible change of leadership in the works?

Just an afFIRMation of the pecking order.  Robfather...and then the rest of us.

Keeps the family fresh and alert.  Like sending Fredo to Vegas when he f-ed up.  Wait a minute...I'm leaving for Vegas in about 24 hours!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
See what I mean?Confusedhock:
Headley Wrote:
discdog Wrote:Great line up Headley. But do I see a pattern starting, the Firm hitting there own people? Is there a possible change of leadership in the works?

Just an afFIRMation of the pecking order.  Robfather...and then the rest of us.

Keeps the family fresh and alert.  Like sending Fredo to Vegas when he f-ed up.  Wait a minute...I'm leaving for Vegas in about 24 hours!
Whatever you do out there Jim,........DON"T GO FISHING!! Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
NIIIICE!!Way to go Robfather!!!
very nit hit robfather....keeping the soliders in check! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007