Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie takes out America's Favorite Private Eye
tafdom Wrote:With all due respect, I think you got it all wrong. I have talked to him @ length a few times. I have watched his posts in the general threads and plays in his own way. He's unlike the rest of the B&Ms and he participates. He is becoming one of us and when your in Rome. [wedgie][spank][eyeout] 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Robbie has been playing doing his own bomb runs for 3 months. Tank mentioned he haden't smoked something that was being talked about. Robbie was the next post and the rest is history. He just flat spanked Tank with a bitchslap and nailed a few others.  Great job Robbie. It is an honnor to have you here as a great efficient business man and a great BOTL and friend.  T   [irish1]
I agree with you Terry, Robbie has been a regular part of this forum and is one of the few vendors (pm me if you want to know of some others) that is also one of the guys. 
tafdom Wrote:With all due respect, I think you got it all wrong. I have talked to him @ length a few times. I have watched his posts in the general threads and plays in his own way. He's unlike the rest of the B&Ms and he participates. He is becoming one of us and when your in Rome. [wedgie][spank][eyeout] 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Robbie has been playing doing his own bomb runs for 3 months. Tank mentioned he haden't smoked something that was being talked about. Robbie was the next post and the rest is history. He just flat spanked Tank with a bitchslap and nailed a few others.  Great job Robbie. It is an honnor to have you here as a great efficient business man and a great BOTL and friend.  T   [irish1]

Yeah I am missing an eye because of it.
Sorry about the delay on that.  I had the 10th anniversary but was waiting on more of the cigar cases.  The 10th anniversary in the case was simply a little thank you for your repeat business.  I hope you enjoy them!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Damn Robbie.. Now thats a hit. Not as big as the nuke you sent my way, but WAAAY above and beyond what any vendor has done!

BTW, I didn't see it, but is there a way to place an order from your website, or do we just need to call?
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

for now call or email. I am working on setting up an ecommerce website, but that won't happen until later in the year...
Have you set up a Nub account yet?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Have you set up a NUB account yet?
Not yet, but I'm glad you mentioned it.  I need to call my Oliva rep about that and some other things....
Love the booby trap idea...

"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
They need to put a picture of Robbie next to the definition of excellent customer service in the dictionary. Somehow I don't think it would do justice.

Great hit on the PI - simply WOW.