Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie made my day
Come home today and see a package on the door step (My order from Robbie is in [winner]). I take it in side and start opening it up to find not only the cigars I order and some empty boxes to organize the cooler with that Robbie was kind enough to send me, but a bad a$$ Tat La Riqueza shirt and a couple hitchhikers!  Robbie, many thanks and you are the man[pimp]

Attached Files Image(s)

and the hitchhickers!

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool
Gold Club Member: ARC     ....   "not even close" - Jonas Grumby
[Image: schat2_zps32fzqtp2.jpg]
Order of the Javelin       If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Nice hit. I spoke to Robbie over the weekend. He has his been event on Thursday!!

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
MK 199 Wrote:Come home today and see a package on the door step (My order from Robbie is in [winner]). I take it in side and start opening it up to find not only the cigars I order and some empty boxes to organize the cooler with that Robbie was kind enough to send me, but a bad a$$ Tat La Riqueza shirt and a couple hitchhikers!  Robbie, many thanks and you are the man[pimp]
I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!
Great job Robbie!!!
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

Awesome Robbie!   I too like that shirt!
That is some Great Stuff Man! How Lucky can one person be?! Enjoy!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

warms my heart every time a business ACTUALLY takes care of thier customers.  it is wonderful.  there is still good businesses in america today, just fewer than there should be:?
Thanks again Caleb!  I hope that shirt fits, those run a little small for the printed size.   Also hope those boxes are what you were looking for to organize things.  Glad it all arrived safely!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]