Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob....your new avatar....WTF?
Rob.....[wtf]

Attached Files Image(s)

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
He is paying respect to the GREAT LK......as the great LK was paying respect to Marcelo for his hit....cmon Jan..wake up old man.... LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Why the hell would Rob pay respect to that f*cking loser! [lol][lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Why the hell would Rob pay respect to that f*cking loser! [lol][lol]
Just another reason why MAHKK wishes he was the Great One! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Like I said, why would I want to be a Toys R Us frequent buyers card carrying, "Big Joe" loving loser! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Like I said, why would I want to be a Toys R Us frequent buyers card carrying, "Big Joe" loving loser! Tongue
Cause it's been your dream ever since the LK arrived on the scene! Smile It's OK to admit it.... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

[doh][doh][doh][doh][doh][doh][doh][doh][doh][doh][doh]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Maduro PiPs Wrote:He is paying respect to the GREAT LK......as the great LK was paying respect to Marcelo for his hit....cmon Jan..wake up old man.... LOL

I think it's more of a demonstration on how much of a clown you are [lol]

...or you were caught trying to infiltrate the West Coast Cartel [doh]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Looks like he is trying to change is name to "El Chango" with that avatar...   Confusedhock: