Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RjY Museum Edition
I have been looing at this smoke for a while and realy dont know if I want to pay $30 a stick (minus tax). The B&M sells singles, but not online. I was wondering if anyone has had one and what your thoughts were about it. If you have had one, could you let me know? Oh by the way the humi and 36 sticks are $972 plus tax. Thanks!

[Image: JUM.jpg]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

stogiedad.1 Wrote:I have been looing at this smoke for a while and realy dont know if I want to pay $30 a stick (minus tax). The B&M sells singles, but not online. I was wondering if anyone has had one and what your thoughts were about it. If you have had one, could you let me know? Oh by the way the humi and 36 sticks are $972 plus tax. Thanks!

[Image: JUM.jpg]
I have not had one, but Dave(davidwys) had his eye on them at the Pa herf.....I was wondering about these as well....
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
They smell Awesome and had the tobaconist at the B&M say that they would rather have these than to have sex. Personaly, I think that this person has issues.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

$972 [wow] I hope I never drop that much on cigars.  I say that now though... haha

-Lucas
From JR's site:

These 6 inch by 54 ring gauge beauties are handcrafted in the Dominican Republic at the Tabacalera de Garcia factory using a complex blend of Nicaraguan and Dominican long filler tobaccos, a smooth broadleaf binder and a rare San Andres Criollo 98 Rosado wrapper. Each cigar is encased in a frosted crystal tube that is lined with a picture and sealed with a gold cap. The value of the cigars alone is $1080.

The cigars are packed in a beautiful black, cedar-lined Romeo y Julieta Muesum Edition humidor. The lid contains a removable limited-edition giclee print on 100 percent rag museum board and paper, created by famed 3-D artist Charles Fazzino. Each unique piece is signed and numbered by the artist. The print alone is worth $250.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'm pretty sure I saw one of these in the bomb section somewhere....They look awesome, but I dunno.....a little too rich for my blood....lol
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
yea...took a look at these. I cant justify anything over $10 for most cigars, let alone $30. Ill pass.
I tried one but was pretty disappointed.  Thought with all the glass tubing and art work it should be a great RyJ.  Definitely not worth the $30.  My son gave me a Gherka Legend Beauty for Xmas (same type a fancy packaging and price) and I thought it was very good. What you would expect.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.