Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick from Oliva Cigars
Hey Rick. Glad you made it!

I look forward to our next meeting. (Nub event @ Moms?)

[user=955]Mark71GTX[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't know you, but if you are from Oliva... you are hella cool with me!!!!!! [welcome] from deep in the woods of North Carolina Wink
He's the NY area Rep (Took Bulz's place as Dave became the national sales manager)

I remember that post and pics.

[welcome] to  Stogie Chat.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[welcome]
Welcome Rick!!! I originally met Rick up at Atlantic when Bulz and I did the Nub test with the stopwatch! LOL Great guy and immediately handed out a few Olivas. It was great seeing you again at Havana Dreams! And thanks for all the sticks! Hope to see ya soon!

Mario aka PiPs
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Welcome to SC from out here in California!!!   [welcome]

Welcome from NH Olivarick
[Image: 0331_011.jpg]
Welcome Rick....love your products!!
[welcome] to the crew, Rick!  I consider myself an amateur rep for Oliva as well since I always seem to be in the shop wearing one of those great hats I got from someone around here.Wink Thanks again Bulz and welcome again, Rick. 
MMMMMMMMM Oliva..........Oh..I mean..WELCOME ABOARD!!  This is a great bunch o' folks.

And..I too am a great fan of Oliva products. Actually been part taking in many V's of late. Outstanding.

Anyhow..it's good to have you![cigar]
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com