Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Mum . . .
(01-13-2016, 02:48 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 02:32 PM)NickDrista Wrote: LOVE seeing the Jets knocked out of the playoffs...sorry Jimmie I know you feel the same about my Patriots (plus Larry, Tonto, Mark and many others I am sure....hahaha)
Mark too??!!  Confused  

Mark is not a patriots fan....

Larry me too man...going to be a good one!
(01-13-2016, 05:37 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: LOL, love your comment about Rex, Andy. For sure him & Brady both suck moose cock...

Enjoy the stogies, I'll get them back next year. The Nat Sherman is one of my favorites.

Thanks Jimmie, I'm really looking forward to the Nat Sherman.  Never heard of it before, I read its a special release only available in Hawaii?  Is that true?  If so, that sounds perfect for the PI.  Thanks again!
Yes Andy, your a good private eye.. LOL

It was hard to part with as it's a hard cigar to come by.  It has a nice even burn, creamy smoke etc. but I sent it to you because of your connection with Hawaii. 

Quiet frankly, I'm surprised you haven't had it before. The Halekulani was made especially for the five star Halekulani hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii. 
Now I know you like to dine there as I  have seen you in the hotel many times while watching your show.  
Since you never mentioned the cigar I figure I'll send it to you.
That's how the Mum rolls....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You are too kind, Jimmie. Thanks again!