Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations for a humidifier for my Humidor
Ok ...So I got my Cigar oasis Ultra and this thing is awesome .Talk about easy and idiot proof (And thats alot coming from me ) . I do have one more question about it though .Do you guys recommend buying the refills or do you just use distilled water and do it yourself or a combo of both  ? Thanks again everyone , you have made getting my humidor started alot easier with all your knowledge.

Bill
Just dist water. After a while I took out the foam and put gel crystals in to replace it. I have them in everything that had foam. The actives are the ONLY way to go. Nice job man.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Just dist water. After a while I took out the foam and put gel crystals in to replace it. I have them in everything that had foam. The actives are the ONLY way to go. Nice job man.
I had mold with the gell
Keith Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Just dist water. After a while I took out the foam and put gel crystals in to replace it. I have them in everything that had foam. The actives are the ONLY way to go. Nice job man.
I had mold with the gell
Yikes !! I dont want that ! I know there is an antifungal in the cartridge that helps prevent this . I may just eat it and buy the cartridges as it would break my heart to have to throw out my sticks ,especially if it  was just  because I was being cheap.
tafdom Wrote:Great choice but a little overkill. I would have done the exact same thing because it's a COOL tool. I was going to send you one of these that you could just refill. You did good.

[Image: crystal%20fresh.jpg]

I use two of those in my 300ct and it works like a dream
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool