Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend one for me...
       My favorite cigar right now, is the Gurka/Hansotia Triple Ligero.   I've never done the "super-taster" test, for those of you familiar with it, but this is one of the only cigars I can actually pick up the nuances of flavor when I smoke.  All the other cigars with subtle hints of mocha, coffee, toast, cedar, vanilla, etc, seem to taste similar to me.  
   I've had an opus X and enjoyed it immensely also, but its cost-prohibitive for a social worker.  In addition, i seem to be drawn toward some of the flavoreds.  I enjoy a kuba-kuba, java, and kaluha.  Maybe thats because I have difficulty picking up on the flavors everyone talks about. 

So yeah, I'm looking for something Triple Ligero similar, with a high flavor profile.  I'd love to get some suggestions.
La Flor Dominicana has the double ligero line which is strong, bold but very refined if aged for a little while.

I would go with that because those were the only powerhouse cigars I have ever enjoyed
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sergione can show you cigars with "grip loads" of nutmeg if that's your cup of tea!
US_Tank Wrote:Sergione can show you cigars with "grip loads" of nutmeg if that's your cup of tea!

[ROTF][lol]

Glad you are one of our listeners.......the only real nutmeg Ive tasted is from a CAO gold 10th anni, after some age on it.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
LFD Double Ligero Chisel and Maduro Chisel, definitely.

San Cristobal Fabuloso (torpedo).

Don Lino Africa Punda Milia (lancero).

Camacho Corojo and Corojo SE 11/18 (perfecto-ish).

I love the K. Hansotia X3's too, but those four are the other strongest, fullest bodied, most flavorful cigars I know. Other than the Opus X Super Belicoso, which is just heaven on earth, but I know what you mean . . . $16 a stick isn't in MY usual budget, either.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Thanks all.   I need to start clearing out some room of my lower end stuff.  Its no sense having Duque and Flor del Todo killing room in the humi when i dont really enjoy them.

Smile
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Sergione can show you cigars with "grip loads" of nutmeg if that's your cup of tea!

[ROTF][lol]

Glad you are one of our listeners.......the only real nutmeg Ive tasted is from a CAO gold 10th anni, after some age on it.

Gosh I have to get some eggnog and nutmeg so I can try to relate it to a cigar.  I actually got maple nut flavor with a Oliva G a few nights ago.
Vitamin G Wrote:Thanks all.   I need to start clearing out some room of my lower end stuff.  Its no sense having Duque and Flor del Todo killing room in the humi when i dont really enjoy them.

Smile
 There's a reason they are on C-Bid so cheap..................back away from the computer slowly and lay the credit card on the floor.
sergione Wrote:

[ROTF][lol]

Nutmeg.... What's nutmeg....LOL Best line in the review.
sergione Wrote:

[ROTF][lol]

oops