Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend me a cell phone
My old cellphone, a Moto e4 with 16 GB of ram is starting to give me issues.

Any recommendations on a new Android phone? I don't want to break the bank but would like something a little better than what I have
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The kids just got my wife a Google Pixel 3A. Don’t think they paid a lot for it as the Pixel 4 is out.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The kids just got my wife a Google Pixel 3A. Don’t think they paid a lot for it as the Pixel 4 is out.

Does she like it?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
My wife has the Moto Z4, and it's a great phone that won't break the bank. I have the LG G6 which is about 3 years old, and starting to slow down and freeze up, so I'll be looking into a new phone eventually too.
She had a Google Pixel so I figure the same phone would be better for her & my sanity.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-30-2020, 06:04 AM)stogiecat1984 Wrote: My wife has the Moto Z4, and it's a great phone that won't break the bank. I have the LG G6 which is about 3 years old, and starting to slow down and freeze up, so I'll be looking into a new phone eventually too.

Yeah, mine decided to slow way down at times.  Decide to not turn on & then reboot itself.
(07-30-2020, 06:52 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: She had a Google Pixel so I figure the same phone would be better for her & my sanity.

Mine oldest has a Pixel (not sure which one).  He likes it, but it's probably a higher end one. He has those champagne tastes just like my wife. Tongue 

For my sanity, I'm looking at the Moto G Power or the Moto E.  I have a Moto e4 & am concerned about backing it up/transferring all the apps & data.  I figure Moto to Moto should be easier (I hope).
I use the Samsung Note 10+ But i hear a lot of good things about the Pixel and and Samsung and LG phone brands
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!