Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare find out west
Just went to two shops and both of them had a ton of BTL's in stock. Prices were a little different between shops $15.25 and $20.00 no limit. I know some of the East Coasters get these easier, but they are still hard to find out here. I picked up a couple at the lower price and and pretty happy with my find! Smile

Mason
Enjoy!

MY GF smoked one at a Fuente event. Carlito came over patted her on the back and was grinning ear to ear.
(03-03-2010, 05:07 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Enjoy!

MY GF smoked one at a Fuente event. Carlito came over patted her on the back and was grinning ear to ear.

Are you sure he only patted her on the back?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-03-2010, 04:03 PM)Ducati Wrote: Just went to two shops and both of them had a ton of BTL's in stock. Prices were a little different between shops $15.25 and $20.00 no limit. I know some of the East Coasters get these easier, but they are still hard to find out here. I picked up a couple at the lower price and and pretty happy with my find! Smile

Mason

Congrats Mason!
They are a great looking cigar, and certainly one I'd love to try sometime soon!
This is my boomstick!
What's the big deal; I had a (BTL), Bacon, Tomato & Lettuce sandwich the other day..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-03-2010, 09:02 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(03-03-2010, 05:07 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Enjoy!

Are you sure he only patted her on the back?
who cares, it was Carlito!
There were a bunch of those this year too but they were high. There are some threads that Moki wrote about some that were reversed rolled that were a totally different cigar. Nice grab.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.