Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Questions
Post away and ask all the questions you want and before you know it you'll be buying a cooler for all your Cigars Smile
(07-10-2011, 07:36 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Ben,

I started out by simply ordering sampler packs and reading on this forum what these guys liked. Don't let anyone make fun of what you smoke. Just remember that real men don't smoke Macanudos. Hahaha!

One of my favorite cigars is a Padilla 1932. Usually expensive you can get a 5 pack for 20 bucks on Cigar.com. Get some samplers and post some reviews. Guys will chime in. And don't worry about using flowery language as that language is B.S. anyways. Either you like a cigar or don't. But you will start developing your ever-changing palet.
if you like Macs, then go for it. One of our most respected members (who is hardly on any longer) enjoys a macanudo form time to time.

Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(07-13-2011, 08:32 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: if you like Macs, then go for it. One of our most respected members (who is hardly on any longer) enjoys a macanudo form time to time.

Nothing wrong with a Mac from time to time. had one just the other day Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
(07-18-2011, 06:03 PM)MikeD Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 08:32 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: if you like Macs, then go for it. One of our most respected members (who is hardly on any longer) enjoys a macanudo form time to time.

Nothing wrong with a Mac from time to time. had one just the other day Big Grin

Speak of the devil!

Howzit hanging mikey?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer