Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Edge
I am pretty new at cigar smoking and have smoked mainly Java Latte, Lone Wolf and Isla Del Sol. I was wondering if y'all thought that the RP Edge would be too strong right now, or should I light it up and see what happens? Thanks for the input.
Been a while since Ive smoked an Edge but remember it being a very decent stick. If your worried about strength you will never know until you try it. I say go for it!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I don't think it will be too bad. I always love stogies and coffee, when i'm not drinking something alcoholic. I'd say it's a medium flavor stick.
No Justice, No Peace!
Sounds good, that and some coffee. Thanks a lot.
Stone, keep a sugary drink nearby by (a non-diet soda, iced tea with some sugar, etc.) as the sugar will counter-act the effects of a strong nicotine cigar. The first cigar I ever had darn near turned me green because I wasn't used to the strength. I drank a Pepsi and was a right as rain again. So, I suggest smoking away.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
RP Edge's arent as strong as they are marketed to be.
A decent smoke but not strong.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The Corojo is great!
(06-14-2011, 10:36 PM)ashman Wrote: RP Edge's arent as strong as they are marketed to be.

And not nearly as strong as the OR...

I good cigar I would say give them a shot.
--Mike