Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RECAP - Oliva Event @ Atlantic with BULZ
Excellent Review Mario. Dave is a great guy. I got a hat when I saw in Ny at a gathering with the Skipper.

I'm a big fan of the Oliva cigars and look forward to the new line.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
As always, its a great time with Mario.  The event was great, but the man, the myth, the magician....Mario never lets you down.

You better make it down to my PA event after they open the new store!
Bulz Wrote:As always, its a great time with Mario.  The event was great, but the man, the myth, the magician....Mario never lets you down.

When are you coming out to the island? Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bulz Wrote:As always, its a great time with Mario.  The event was great, but the man, the myth, the magician....Mario never lets you down.
Quote:Thanks man!! Smile

For sure DAVE!! With my cards in my back pocket!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
It looks like it was a great time, despite the fact Bulz was there. Big Grin  Sorry i missed it .  I was going to try to go, but I had to go to Mexico instead.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Next time on the Island? 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ab826c"I'll be ending my day on Tuesday in Port Jeff does that count?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ab826c"I also have an event in Queens on July 13th.  Jose will be with me at that one. 
Bulz Wrote:I also have an event in Queens on July 13th.  Jose will be with me at that one. 

Queens?

Tell me more... what shop???
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Bulz Wrote:I also have an event in Queens on July 13th.  Jose will be with me at that one. 

Queens?

Tell me more... what shop???
Yes, do tell! PM me with info if necessary
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I'll betcha it's havana dreams...