Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about cigar bombs
why do you guys make it so hard to do sneak attacks no one has there address in there profiles
Jammer... Tonto is the keeper of the addy list...if you contact him via PM he will provide you with any addy you need. He is also very good at keeping Mum about bombs. All my bombing addys have come from him. one day I'll get his addy and nail him too. Anyhow... I have a few addys, if you like PM me and I could assist you in your endeavours!!! Just PM Jan (Tonto) and he will be more than happy to render assistance!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(05-07-2010, 07:03 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Jammer... Tonto is the keeper of the addy list...if you contact him via PM he will provide you with any addy you need. He is also very good at keeping Mum about bombs. All my bombing addys have come from him. one day I'll get his addy and nail him too. Anyhow... I have a few addys, if you like PM me and I could assist you in your endeavours!!! Just PM Jan (Tonto) and he will be more than happy to render assistance!!

Thats good to know Thanks for the great Info
Jan is a sneaky one! Some of us have his addy!
Wow that is great information. I was wondering what bombing meant. Thx Bob from ArizonaBig Grin
Just My 2 cents ...............
Let me say As a Newbie this is not your average Cigar Forum, these are close guy that know and hang out with each other so if you plan on being part of a Forum you should look for the others, if you are looking for good friends to hang out and smoke cigars and talk smack and learn everything about cigars because these guys know there stuff, these guys are not like the other forums when you ask a question you get a attitude like [try the search button]
also your name will be dirt and will lose all respect from the brothers when you start asking for stuff for free these boys dont play that at all.
Amen jam, I love this forum. You guys are the coolest. Always ready to dispense knowledge (and maybe a little BS Smile ) I am spending way too much time surfing this site, hope the IT guys are BOTL
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(07-28-2010, 06:37 PM)jam Wrote: Just My 2 cents ...............
Let me say As a Newbie this is not your average Cigar Forum, these are close guy that know and hang out with each other so if you plan on being part of a Forum you should look for the others, if you are looking for good friends to hang out and smoke cigars and talk smack and learn everything about cigars because these guys know there stuff, these guys are not like the other forums when you ask a question you get a attitude like [try the search button]
also your name will be dirt and will lose all respect from the brothers when you start asking for stuff for free these boys dont play that at all.

the hell with that, someone send me a couple free boxes of opus X NOW!!!!!

Smile

Ty for the info
Taz enjoyed talking with you
I received a bomb with a note that said "as a newbie a friendly reminder to remember the proper etiquette of a bomb is not to post up pictures of the bomb or divulged what was in it. This is not looked up kindly by the members."

Help, I'm confused. I've seen countless posts w pictures and gratitude by those bombed on the forums. Or, is it the personal preference of the bomber? But, he mentions "other members [negative feelings about this].

I don't want to aquire any bad habits as a newbie.
The secret word is cigars!