Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting this out there for 2012
Anyone want to do a Kentucky Derby herf on May 4th and 5th at the derby? Prices are expensive to get in unless you do general admin. at $40 bucks but can't see the track at that price. I rather do a stand or suite.

Anyone want to do a USGrandPrix/F1 race in Austin, TX on June 17th weekend?

I know Austin is close to Vegas but thought I would throw it out there.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Ohhhh.... Big F1 fan...
Would love to do the race...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I may consider doing the derby... I have to see what I have going on but I will keep it in mind.
--Mike
No interest in watching horses but I'm always up to herf.
(08-07-2011, 06:02 PM)Dooley Wrote: No interest in watching horses but I'm always up to herf.
Nebraska Herf at Dooleys. Priceless
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Friggen guy wont fly to Vegas.....but is talking about watching horses! HAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-09-2011, 11:44 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Friggen guy wont fly to Vegas.....but is talking about watching horses! HAHAHAHAHA

He can relate to the jockeys... they shop at the same stores for little people... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(08-10-2011, 12:20 AM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 11:44 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Friggen guy wont fly to Vegas.....but is talking about watching horses! HAHAHAHAHA

He can relate to the jockeys... they shop at the same stores for little people... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Yes and Yes Big Grin
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nuts......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-10-2011, 11:07 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Nuts......

Balls...