Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put in my 2 week notice at work...
Well I found a new job and put in my 2 week notice a week ago.  Well yesterday they tell me that they no longer need my services.

Only problem I have now is trying to figure out something to do for the next 4-5 days.

Fishing????

Work on the car???

Smoke some cigars. Thats a given

Yard work.. Never

Anyone want to go herf somewhere???

Zammer217 Wrote:Well I found a new job and put in my 2 week notice a week ago.  Well yesterday they tell me that they no longer need my services.

Only problem I have now is trying to figure out something to do for the next 4-5 days.

Fishing????

Work on the car???

Smoke some cigars. Thats a given

Yard work.. Never

Anyone want to go herf somewhere???

Congrats on the new job and I say work on the car for a couple days and fish for a couple days and just relax for a day smoking all day [thumbsup][cigar]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Congrats on the new job and I say work on the car for a couple days and fish for a couple days and just relax for a day smoking all day [thumbsup][cigar]

[Image: yeahthat.gif]  Call it a mini-sabbatical [happy]
With or without pay??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:With or without pay??

I better get paid for last week and yesterday.

Not to mention my 2 weeks vacation,a small reimbursement for a hotel,and 6 weeks worth of 401k contributions.

Smoke cigars and chill out!
.............or grab a direct United flight to Fargo and we can herf here!
Well I worked on the car a bit and looked at the map.  I'm going to try and hit 3 lakes tommorow in search of some trout.  The route will take me through Black Hawk which has a gaming so I may stop and try my luck there also.

Tank I looked at flights and they are pretty spending on short notice.  But I need to get up there and do some pheasant hunting.

Congrats man! 
I can't wait till the day I can tell my current job to shove it and their attitudes and drama and egos... [curse]

Well Zammer, that's terrible... just terrible. [7up]
Somehow, you'll get through this time of waiting.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!