Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put a desktop in My Office Today
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:My office is in my house so I have all my humi's there.  But, I think its way cool to have a humi in your work office away from home.  Since you work for a pharmacy I would refrain from keeping Habanos there just in case.  Word of that could get you in trouble with your employer.  And a pharmacy office in possession of Habanos has HUGE federal implications.

I would do some Tatuaje's, Pepin Blue and Black, San Cristobal's, and a single or two of Opus X and Anejo.  Throw in a couple of VSG's and a PAM in case you have a special function to attend after work.
Well the lables come off.Wink
Now were talking!  Smile
Cool.  Dub has nice one in his office.  Swank office here in Memphis, I might add.  I am thinking of getting one for my main office.  I plan to fill it is petite coronas, coronas, maybe some figurados. Let's see it!
I would love to keep a humi at work, but for some reason I think the administrators at my school would frown on it...

I would agree with stocking it with shorter smokes...

Of the ones I've tried I would defintley keep some Fuente Short stories and RP Edge missles in there.

Short smoke and really gives you a lot of flavor for the size. Also, they are appealing enough that if you shared one with a client/vendor/customer you'd know that it will be enjoyed.

It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
The DL Africa "Kuba" is another good choice . . . small; about a 20 minute smoke, but packed with flavor. Nice little quick break stogie and they're shipping them to B&M's in little 50-cabs instead of the 4-pack tins.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Thanks for the great ideas guys!  I plan to use this humi as a place to keep smokes for offering to others as well as for myself.  I live about 25 minutes from DT Minneapolis and the cigar club is 10-15 minutes away so I decided i needed to do something for those days when one of the guys from Rotary or one of my buddies who lives DT decides they want to get together.  I'm a corona/lancero guy myself.  I won't smoke midday when I'm in the stores out of respect for my bosses.  They prefer not to have me smelling like cigar when walking around.  Any sticks I want to put in there are fine.  Well, now it's time to figure out where to start!