Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graycliff Espresso Elegante review
[user=3]lz6[/user] wrote:
Quote:Done and done! I read Moki's review, knew I had one of these unreleased lanceros (thanks) and blew off work came home early, poured a vodka tonic and went out by the pool to enjoy the first real nice day we have had here in sometime. I have never smoked a Graycliff until today, it is a beautiful piece of work on the part of the person who rolled it. Dark, no hard spots, cut beautifully with a v cut, the pre-light draw was hard to id, finally settled on bitter cocoa bean. It lit and burned perfectly, easy draw, and I can only say rich through the first half, then I found it mellowed a bit, but really could not id any variety of tastes, it was even, pleasant, got a touch sweeter, gave a great mid level buzz and was a real pleasure to experience.  [cigar]

Nice review, Señor Blum... I find the Espressos have a unique taste that I crave from time to time, and the Lanceros are a great vitola in the line.
Nice review, Moki

I think the Espresso line has a lot more to offer, flavorwise, than pretty much the entire rest of the Greycliff line of cigars.  The only ones that seem to be worth the price.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Agreed.  At times the Espresso is exactly what I want in a cigar.  Even if the price were considerably lower I think they'd be pretty tiring as a daily smoke.  There are times, however, when they exactly hit the spot.
Nice reviews, guys. I was actually considering whether to spring for a Graycliff, and then which one. My B&M has a few boxes so I'll have to see if the Espresso is among them and give it a try!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
I have not yet tried a Greycliff, partly because they are expensive and partly because I think they are overhyped. And, partly because, if I was going to part with some serious cash, I needed some feedback on which one to buy. Moki and lz, thanks, I think you have given me the feedback I needed to pony up for an Espresso Elegante. Excellent reviews.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com