Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud to be Scottish
A recent study conducted by Aberdeen University found that the average Scotsman walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study by the Scottish Medical Association found that Scotsmen drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.

This means, on average, Scotsmen get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes Me Proud To Be Scottish!

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:A recent study conducted by Aberdeen University found that the average Scotsman walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study by the Scottish Medical Association found that Scotsmen drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.

This means, on average, Scotsmen get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind Of Makes Me Proud To Be Scottish!

Cool
LOL Parkster Tongue  Does the mileage get better depending on what one drinks or which pair of shoes one wears? Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Cool[guiness]:dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The shortest distance between two points, is a straight line. If we wouldn't stagger then the miles would be cut to 300. [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Does that take into account all the miles crawling home from the pub?[smokin3] [Image: 26_17_2.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
The pub is at the top of a hill for a good reason ........ Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:The pub is at the top of a hill for a good reason ........ Tongue
Thats why your mileage is so good, your always coasting Big Grin
Cute
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore