Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to Xikar
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:You guys should all be so blessed as to have a friend who'll follow you through fire because he wants to keep you company.  Smile
I wish I could say the same Rob!!!!  I'm glad there are people out there like you and JR.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
in general I have only heard or could say great things about Xikar's customer service.  I bet they'd hook you up ROb.
LC, that was Rob's point. He did try, very nicly, dealing ith thier customer service.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Again accidents and oversights happen in business and obviously my incident with xikar was an anomaly.  I plan to call them on Monday and see what's what.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:You guys should all be so blessed as to have a friend who'll follow you through fire because he wants to keep you company.  Smile
Or he has nothing better to do.Big Grin
Joe Wrote:
Wiith 3 kids, there is always something to do!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Joe Wrote:
Wiith 3 kids, there is always something to do!

You got that right, and I only have 2 of them!!