Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promotion #2
Awesome news!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Now that calls for a cigar! Here's to hoping it's all you expect it to be. Congratulations.
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Excellent news! Congrats Steve-o!
This is my boomstick!
Fantastic Steve, congratulations.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Thanks all.....I'm already thinking WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO !!!!! But it will be all good in a few years !!!!! Crying
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
That's awesome man. Does it come with added money and vacation time so you can make it to Vegas this year?
Congrats!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(02-01-2013, 12:57 PM)SJS Wrote: Thanks all.....I'm already thinking WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO !!!!! But it will be all good in a few years !!!!! Crying

Wait in a few years you will be retirement age!!!
(02-01-2013, 02:33 PM)Dooley Wrote: That's awesome man. Does it come with added money and vacation time so you can make it to Vegas this year?

It does come with extra money & I'm trying to figure out if I can do Vegas !!! I really need to !!!!
Steven Wright
(02-01-2013, 05:01 PM)NickDrista Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 12:57 PM)SJS Wrote: Thanks all.....I'm already thinking WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO !!!!! But it will be all good in a few years !!!!! Crying

Wait in a few years you will be retirement age!!!

NanaNanaNana

I'm not close enough !!!!! Not a FOG yet...just MAG !!!!
Steven Wright